Cryptocurrencies seem like a risky investment. But you can organize and reliable mining, if you choose the right equipment, software and services.
Mining reliability criteria
For reliable mining, cryptocurrency mining must eliminate all risks of losing the investment and generate a steady income. First of all, the reliability of mining depends on the complexity of the network and the rate of cryptocurrency. The miner does not have the ability to influence market conditions, but it is in his interest to exclude other risks to ensure earnings security. Reliable mining must meet certain criteria.
- High yield. The more profit in a short period of time the mining brings, the less the risk will be faced with market difficulties before it is possible to recapture the money invested and earn.
- Stability. You should choose only high-quality equipment and reliable services. Otherwise, the miner runs the risk of prematurely ceasing activity and leaving in a minus.
- A variety of assets. Risk diversification is best achieved by a variety of assets. It is recommended to extract several cryptocurrencies. In the event that the value of some coins begins to plummet, financial losses from the drawdown will cover or minimize the growth and stability of others. It is also recommended to choose equipment adapted for the extraction of several cryptocurrencies and buy contracts on several cloud services.
- Security. Passwords from accounts and wallets must be securely stored. Their loss amounts to a loss of assets.
Reliable Mining Graphics Cards
When choosing a reliable video card for mining, you need to pay attention to its main characteristics.
- Power. The higher this figure, the more effective the mining will be.
- Cooling. Efficiency cooling affects power, stability and durability.
- Tire width High tire capacity allows efficient equipment operation.
- Features overclocking. Overclocking a video card can provide an additional 20-40% power.
Important is the manufacturer. By giving preference to proven brands, a miner can be confident in the quality of parts and assembly. For reliable mining, cryptocurrency mining should be based on graphics cards designed specifically for mining. They can work 24/7 without overheating and wear for a long time. In the current conditions, it is recommended to give preference to video cards with a 256-bit bus and DDR 5 standard memory. They are optimal in terms of power consumption and power balance.
The right approach to choosing a reliable cloud mining service
Reliable mining of bitcoins and altcoins is also possible on cloud mining services. By entering into a cloud mining contract, the miner delegates duties to professionals and makes a net profit to his account.
When choosing a service, you should pay attention to the following criteria:
- a team of specialists;
- reputation and experience;
- profitability and payback;
- technical support;
- threshold of the minimum output of the PTS.
Before concluding a contract, conduct a review. Start to mine in the cloud can be from the first day after payment.
Top 10 most reliable sites for cloud mining
- HashFlare – works since 2015 and consistently pays income to its customers. The only problem that users face is the lack of contracts available.
- Genesis-Mining is a well-known service that has been operating since 2014. It is supported by broadcasts from data centers.
- Hashing24 – has been operating since May 2015, does not deceive investors and pays a profit. Data centers are located in Iceland and Georgia.
- CCG Mining – registered in 2016 in the UK, has official representative offices in Russia, Poland and Australia. 16 leading specialists of Russian and Polish origin worked on the creation.
- Eobot – works from September 2014 and will allow you to mine 20 types of cryptocurrency.
- IQ Mining is an intelligent mining service launched in 2016. It has at its disposal data centers located around the world. It is famous for the stability of payments and high yield.
- HashNest is a cloud mining site, opened by Bitmain mining device developers in 2014.
- Minergate is a service developed by the founders of the famous mining pool. Minergate has been known since 2014 and has a positive reputation. Supports only Bitcoin mining on the Sha-256 and Monero algorithm.
- AGIO CRYPTO – opened only in 2017, but already has a good reputation. The company promises 200% of the yield on contracts and provides 7 days of test mode.
- Nuvoo Mining – work experience since 2016, working with permission from the province of Quebec. Differs in a variety of tariffs, environmental friendliness and minimized energy consumption.
Among the best sites with free bonuses, you can highlight Eobot, where beginners are given the opportunity to develop their cloud and earn initial capital on the built-in crane and genesis mining en when they enter, which can receive promotional codes for discounts up to 25%.